Monday, January 3, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa Helmers Christmas 2010

Keurig Coffe makers rock...or so they say.  I think Grandma
was quite pleased with her gift from Santa.

Mommy was equally excited about the scarf and lovely necklace
from Aunt Susan.  She's worn the scarf and has the perfect work
outfit for the necklace. (She is waiting to
get the suit pants back from the cleaners...I thought they were
perfectly fine with my spit up, but she thought otherwise)

Who needs presents when you have crinkly wrapping paper
and pretty shiny bows to play with?


 I think Grandpa liked his new sweatshirt as well...it looks a little too
clean for my taste. You know I can help you out with that!

Daddy framed this beautiful fall picture taken by Grandma at the MN cabin.
I've heard it is often shown on a Fargo news channel? 

The stroller:  The makeshift highchair, entertainment vehicle and all-around
place of lounging at Grandma and Grandpa's  Thanks again Grandma
for feeding my cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.